Smile and enjoy! - the bright side of life :b

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello readers

Excuse me if I'm not writting so regularly as you would like.
Anyway I am always reachable and contactable.

For now I am dedicating more time to some other projects such:

1) my job - work requires dedication when you want to learn, create, and grow in your career;

2) 1 better Portugal - a shared blog with some friends with the goal of contributing to improve our country into a better Portugal - http://www.1portugalmelhor.blogspot.com/

3) own business - also shared with friends, a small online business - if you want to get rich, to be the king of your time - you should try to find ways for it, and working exclusively for someone else might not be the answer...

I'm not gone from log up that's for sure, I will be around.
Believe in your projects, invest time and effort in them! They might not all turn into gold, but in the process they can give you an heck of a pleasure!

Best regards,
Nuno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home