Smile and enjoy! - the bright side of life :b

Saturday, January 17, 2009


The best of two worlds


I have a positive view of life. And in my approach to things I try to look on their bright side. If you read this blog you can see it better.

I believe we should pursue the best at all times. This means both trying to improve ourselves and also to aim at achieving our various goals.

Sometimes it happens that some objectives are incompatible, that we have to make a choice. And sometimes we do in fact.

But other times come that despite some difficulties it seems to be possible to have the best of two worlds, this is, to want it all and go for the possibilities in front of us enjoying them without pretermitting any.

I know it is possible. And I always try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home